Summer Training Program - SAIFI
- HRDF supervises the organization of this program, but it doesn’t provide any subsidy for the parties participating in the program implementation.
- The on-the-job trainee obtains a bonus with a minimum amount of SAR 1500 per month, paid by the establishment participating in the program.
- The external trainee obtains a training program with a minimum amount of SAR 1500, and a minimum monthly bonus of SAR 500 paid by the establishment participating in the program.
- Creating an account in "Saifi" portal or signing in.
- Be acquainted with the available training opportunities according to the region, city, district and field.
- Choosing the suitable program to the student’s interest and they can apply for five training opportunities.
- Waiting for the establishment to approve the application.
- Confirming the application after the establishment’s approval.
- Completion of the remaining registration procedures.
- Abiding by the regulations of both the program and the establishment.
- Attending the whole training period.
The trainee should be:
- a Saudi national.
- a student.
- not be younger than 17 years old.
- A copy of the national ID.
- A recent letter from the educational or training institute to which the student is affiliated to.
It is the training that is conducted during the job and inside private sector establishments. It is done by establishment employees to help both male and female students gain experience and labor market knowledge.
It is the training that is conducted in certified training institutions which are funded by private sector establishments that cannot conduct on-the-job training courses inside its premises or intends to conduct the training in the training institution premise.
The on-the-job training programs are associated with the job titles which falls under the sectors contributing to the labor market and the available vacancies in each establishment. On the other hand, the programs conducted in the training institutions (external training) are associated with the technical, general and primary specializations for different certified and licensed programs in the Kingdom.
Yes, the training is available for both males and females, depending on the available seats as well as the environments of private sector establishments and training institutions.
The acceptance is done through an electronic procedure which relies the available opportunities in the system, depending on the priorities of entering the system, completing the require procedures in addition to the applicant’s details and finally, the confirmation of enrollment from the training institution.
No, and the registration will be terminated if it wasn’t confirmed by the training institute in two days and the available seat will be given to another person.
The registration is free of charge, and does not require any payments.
Yes, when you apply you must confirm and submit your information either to the training institution or to your selected private sector establishment. In addition to your national ID, a recent letter of confirmation approved by the teaching or training institute you belong to.
Yes, under the condition that you must be a student and the terms and conditions still apply to you.