HAFIZ Searching for Employment Program
- Log in TAQAT the National Labor Gateway then press on "New Registration" icon.
- A notification is sent to the applicant signifying that the application of registration has been received, and in case the application is rejected the “HRDF” explains the reasons behind the rejection in accordance with the program regulations.
- The IBAN is not required upon registration instead it is provided later after verifying the applicant’s eligibility for the financial allocation.
All the following conditions should be applicable on the applicants, whether they are males or females married or unmarried:
- The applicant should be a Saudi national.
- The applicant should not be less than 20 and not more than 35 years.
- The applicant should able to fit to work.
- The applicant should not be an employee or a laborer in the government sector or the private sector.
- The applicant should not be a student or a trainee in any of the education or training levels.
- The applicant should not have any commercial activity such as owning an establishment or obtaining a license of a shop or store to practice any commercial, industrial, agricultural, servicing, professional activity or the existence of non-Saudis under the sponsorship of the applicant with exception to parents, husband wife, sons and daughters.
- The applicant should not have a fixed income which equals 2000 SAR or more as a monthly average during the 12 months that preceded the beginning of the month in which he has applied for subsidy.
- The applicant should not be entitled for retiring pension.
- The applicant should not be entitled for any provision or compensation against the inability to work.
- The applicant should be residing in K.S.A for a period not less than 10 months during 12 months that preceded submitting his application.
- The applicant should not be residing in a Care home or alike.
- The applicant should have spent the following periods of time before submitting his application:
- At least 6 months from the date of having the certificate of passing post graduates study or university study or the secondary school certificate or its equivalent or the certificate of passing training.
- At least 6 months from the applicant withdrawal from study or training if he doesn't deserve a bonus from the government during that study or training.
- At least 6 months from the applicant withdrawal from study or training if he deserves a bonus from the government during that study or training.
- At least 3 months from the date of the expiry of job or labor relation if the applicant has previously worked for government sector or private sector.
- The applicant should spend the period stipulated in the bylaw -as minimum– without breaching any of the permanent obligations stated in the bylaw unless The applicant has an excuse acceptable for HRDF within the period the applicant's request is being considered by HRDF.
Bearing in mind that the amount of the subsidy is 2000 SAR monthly for a period of 12 Hijra months, since all the conditions have been met, and the applicant request will be studied after completion of the required information on the electronic site of Hafiz within a period that should not exceed 3 months from the date of the last procedure accomplished by the applicant.
The program has determined giving a financial assistance with an amount of 2000 SAR on a monthly basis for 12 months for supporting and motivating those who are seeking for a seriously and deserve the financial assistance in accordance with the regulations pertaining to Hafiz, Searching for Employment program.
For the sustainability of financial assistance, a job seeker should continue seeking for a job in a serious manner because the main objective of this financial assistance is to assist in obtaining a permanent suitable job and not to depend on the financial assistance as a fixed source of income.
The evaluation eligibilty period is maximum 3 months from the program application date and the payement date will occur on the 5th of each month.
In case of not fulfillment the request on the mentioned period, please contact us via Contact Us Form.