The Employment Offices Program
No , the employment offices provide the assistance & support in getting a job via the national labor gateway website but they don’t develop the academic qualifications & the work experiences.
What is required from the job seeker in case making an appointment to make an interview in one of the companies?
- Early attendance.
- Bringing all the required documents when submitting the application.
- Preparing a well-organized cv and making a copy of it.
- Show a serious interest to get a job.
The HRDF team or a team of the concerned advisors who are appointed by the human resources development fund officials.
By applying through the electronic services at the HRDF website & completing the enrollment procedures whenever it is possible. It is noteworthy stating here that enrollment is made available from time to time according to the labor procedures & measures.
How could I get the information about the invoices if I have a specific inquiry about specific invoice?
You can easily communicate with invoices team on the following e-mail:
1. Visit HRDF website to register with the Employment Offices Program.
2. Submit the application to the HRDF Administration in order to register with the program.
3. Hold a valid permit from the Ministry of Labor and Social Development (MLSD) with expiration date of not less than 6 months during negotiation process.
4. Hold a valid commercial registry with expiration date of not less than 6 months during negotiation process.
5. Nationalization certificate issued by MLSD.
6. Insurance entitlement certificate issued by GOSI.
7. Membership certificate issued by the Chamber of Commerce.
8. Valid ‘Zakat’ & income certificate or statement that proves the entity’s registration with the General Authority of Zakat and Tax, which states that the entity is eligible to use government services and enter bidding without incurring any financial entitlements.
9. Provide the employment plan as per requirements agreed between the office and HRDF.
10. Provide HRDF with the number of employees registered with the office owners and their national ID.
11. Verified IBAN bank number.
12. Employment agreements signed with companies that hire Saudi nationals.
13. Job vacancies provided by the office.
14. A sample of job seekers’ resumes that the office keeps in its data.
15. A report of employment figures if applicable.
16. Target sectors and office’s marketing plan meant to attract companies and job seekers.
17. If the office has a website, the link must be shared with HRDF.
18. Provide office’s location.
- Number of office employees: The number of those registered with GOSI should not be less than two or what is decided by HRDF.
- Experience and academic qualification: For those who are employed by employment offices.
- If the employment office is specialized in recruiting persons with disabilities, the staff should be qualified for offering such a service.
- Accessible office: The office should be located on a main street or in downtown. This condition does not apply for non-profit offices.
- Office signs: The office should have a clear outdoor sign that shows its location. If the site of office is located within a tower or a commercial building, an indoor sign should be provided to point to the office’s location.
- Office space: The office must have a reception area for job seekers, a room for employment consultants and a meeting room. It does not apply for offices located outside big cities or for non-profit entities.
Operational plans for offices:
- Vision and mission.
- Services, target sectors, number of placements (hires) and marketing plan.
- Strategy for attracting companies and job seekers.
In cooperation of MLSD, the employment offices program is one of the HRDF’s initiatives aiming to employ Saudi nationals. It is a partnership that enhances the relationship between HRDF and employment offices to offer services for job seekers who meet job requirements.
Which is the fastest & best in the job seeking process, is it the employment office or the job seeker?
The process of job seeking is considered a joint process between the job seeker & the employment office . therefore the job seeker should show a serious desire in getting the job and to work hard to achieve that objective whereas the employment office provides the counseling or guidance & directions regarding seeking for the suitable job but this process never ensures getting a job particularly if the job seeker is not serious to be employed.
- Assisting the job seeker in writing a well- organized cv.
- Career or job advising .
- Providing the suitable opportunities based on the job seeker’s qualifications & capabilities.
- Preparing the interviews with the employing bodies .
- Following up the job seeker after joining the new job.
- What is required from the job seeker?
- Following up & interaction with the jobs offered at the national labor gateway website.
- The importance of submitting the muniment of title , and the identity card.
- Abidance by attending the interviews.
- Communicating with the employment office even after joining the work.
- Proving the obtaining of a job
The employment office will provide the assistance & subsidy regarding the following:
- Getting the suitable job that matches your needs , academic qualifications , and the previous work experience through the jobs displayed on the national labor gateway website.
- Determining your job objective , advising you to write a well-organized cv, training you on the job seeking ways via the website ,and providing you with the job opportunities that suit your capabilities & abilities.
The employment office doesn’t guarantee getting a job instead it will support & assist you to get a suitable job that matches your academic qualifications & your previous work experience according to the available opportunities in the labor market through TAQAT The National Labor Gateway.
The employment office doesn’t provide any jobs in the governmental sector , but it provides the assistance to get jobs in the private sector.
Do the employment office shave the power on the companies in a way that they obligate the companies to provide me with what I’m interested in my capacity as a job seeker?
The employment offices don’t have any power over the companies to obligate them to accept the candidates , but instead they spare no efforts to provide the largest possible number of the job opportunities for the private sector through the jobs displayed on the national labor gateway website.
If I cannot come to attend one of the interview appointment agreed upon with the employment office , what shall I do?
You can coordinate with that employment office concerning you and make a new appointment that suits the two parties (you & the employment office) on condition that you provide an acceptable excuse
Does the job seeker has the right to postpone the scheduled appointments or the interviews with the companies?
The job seeker could postpone the appointment after providing the acceptable excuse for the employment office in order to coordinate another new appointment with the employing body.
The employment office receives a maximum of SR2,800 for each hire according to the procedures and the contract signed between the office and the HRDF, which is delivered in four payments as bellow:
-SR800 paid once the job seeker gets employed
-SR800 paid after three-month employment.
-SR600 paid after six-month employment.
-SR600 paid after one-year employment.
The job seeker contacts the job seeker on a weekly basis for a period of three months to verify the successfulness of the employment process and to know about the challenges & difficulties that might face the job seeker and trying to remove those difficulties.
Yes, s/he has the right to file a complaint through contacting the unified customer service no. 920020301.
You can contact the unified customer service no. 920020301 to inquire about the nearest employment office to you.
There are some office allocated for the male jobseekers & other offices allocated for the female job seekers and also there are employment offices that are allocated for both the male & female job seekers.
Does the employment office have the right to impose fees against the services provided by the employment office for the job seeker?
The employment offices working through the channel of Taqaat , don’t have the right to collect any fees against providing the services for the job seekers who are registered in Hafiz system and they do so then it is considered a violation for the contract and the HRDF has the right to take the right procedures including nullifying the contract.
The employment offices could polarize or attract the job seekers and reach their data or information via advertising or announcing the vacancies on the national labor gateway website.
If you are the company’s owner, you can use the username & the password that are allocated for you and approved by ministry of labor in order to lo in the national labor gateway website. And in case you are an employments office , then you should complete the registration in the HRDF website in the box of (electronic services) (Taqaat employment office ) in order to start the approval procedures of an HRDF employment office , then the account concerning you will be created on the electronic gateway website .
How much is the amount of money eligible at the employment & how much the amount of money eligible for the sustainability?
The total financial amount that the employment office can achieve for each case of a job seeker is SR2,800 it is paid in payments or installments in accordance with the procedures & the contract signed with the HRDF, and it it is divided as the following:
- The eligible amount of money when achieving the employment.
- The eligible amount of money when achieving sustainability at work for a period of time not less than 3months is SR800 .
- After a period of 6month from the employment date the amount of money is SR600.
- After a one year period from the employment date the amount of money is SR600.
What is the method followed by employment office to get the data or information of the job seekers who are registered in Hafiz?
When signing the contract between theHRDF and the employment office , the employment office manage to register in the national labor gateway website as an employment office which allows you to enter the electronic gateway website.
The employment office put the vacancies that it has in its private file whereas the search engine in the website assists the employment office in nominating the right job seekers(according to the qualifications , experiences and the post…and this depends on the cv submitted by the job seeker) according to announced or advertised the vacancies where the employment can invite the right job seekers for the vacancies announced or advertised bearing in mind that the personal information such as the name, the contact number , the e-mail don not appear to the office unless the job seeker whether male or female accepts the invitation of applying for a job and/or the job seeker himself/herself make an initiative and apply for a vacancy.
Could I ,as an employment office , impose any kind of the fees on the job seekers who are subjected to the agreement?
No , this act or behavior is not permitted at all and it will be considered as a breach for the concluded agreement with the human resources development fund and any employment office acting or behaving in that way would be exposed to the procedures of permanent nullification of the agreement.
The office should have achieved the target number of hires mentioned in the agreement.
Provide monthly reports during the specified period.
Attend workshops prepared by HRDF.
Provide a proof for managerial and technical effectiveness.
Not delivering monthly reports after being notified.
Being not able to commit to the agreement.
Being not able to follow HRDF’s requirements.
Forcing job seekers to pay fees.
-Follow and respond to job posts on the National Labor Gateway ‘Taqat’.
-Provide documents that prove their identity.
-Provide the office with the confirmation code that shows the job seeker is registered with the office.
-Attend job interviews.
- The job seeker should keep in touch with the office even after s/he gets the job.
-Provide a proof for employment.