HAFIZ Difficulty Finding Employment Program
- The applicant should be of Saudi national.
- The applicant should not be less than 20 years old and not above 60 years old.
- The applicant should be residing permanently in K.S.A (10 months during the year that preceded submitting his application.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of Hafiz, Searching for Employment program, or eligible for it at the time of the application submission.
- The applicant should not be an employee or a laborer in the government sector or the private sector.
- The applicant should be able to fit for work.
- The applicant should not be entitled for a retiring pension.
- The applicant should not be entitled for any financial assistance or compensation against the inability to work.
- The applicant should not be a student or a trainee in any education or training levels entitled.
- The applicant should not have any commercial activity.
- The applicant should not have any fixed income that equals the financial assistance or exceeding it.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of Hafiz, Searching for Employment program, or entitled for it at the time of submitting his request.
- The applicant should have completed the period of disbursing Hafiz, Searching for Employment program, unless it has been stopped because of exceeding the age of 35 years.
- The applicant should have spent the following periods of time before submitting his application:
- At least 3 months from the date of the expiry of the job or labor relation if the applicant has previously worked for the government sector or the private sector. At least 6 months from the date of having the certificate of passing post graduates study or university study or secondary school certificate or its equivalent or certificate of passing training.
- At least 6 months from applicant withdrawal from study or training if he doesn't deserve a bonus from the government during that study or training.
- At least one complete year from the applicant withdrawal from study or training if he deserves a bonus from the government during that study or training.
- The applicant should spend the period determined by the rule -as minimum -without breaching any of the applicant's continuous obligations specified in this rule and regulation without any excuse accepted by HRDF within the period spent by HRDF in studying the applicant's request.
The total financial assistance of Hafiz, Difficulty Finding Employment program, that the beneficiary obtains reaches the amount of 15000 SAR from the date of the approval of HRDF on the applicant request and during the whole period which reaches 12 months.
Those months are divided according to the following order:
- An amount of 1500 SAR per month during the first four Hijrah months.
- An amount of 1250 SAR per month during the second four Hijrah months.
- An amount of 1000 SAR per month during the third four Hijrah months which is the final.
The evaluation eligibilty period is maximum 3 months from the program application date and the payement date will occur on the 5th of each month.
In case of not fulfillment the request on the mentioned period, please contact us via Contact Us Form.
The term of the " Difficulty of Finding Employment " is used to express challenge groups that job seeker might face and which prevent him from succeeding in obtaining a matching job. Those challenges vary from one person to another and the challenges might be due to special reasons pertaining to job seekers from one hand and other reasons pertaining to work environment on the other hand.
Examples for such challenges are: age group, gender, education level, work experience, foreign languages and place of residency. Those challenges might also include type of jobs available in labor market, rates of salaries and working hours.
The "Hafiz(incentive)of the Difficulty Finding Employment" targets two age groups, the first age group is from 35-60, which has not been covered by "the Hafiz(incentive) Searching for Employment" which has targeted youth group since it has been launched, while the second age group is from 20-35 who have completed the subsidy period of Hafiz program without getting a job.
All HRDF programs do not differentiate between the applicants regarding obtaining its services on the basis of gender, education qualification, or social status since obtaining "Hafiz(incentive) Searching for Employment or " Hafiz(incentive) Difficulty Finding Employment" is provided for all Saudi citizens (both males and females) once they meet the conditions pertaining to those programs.
Registration in "the Hafiz(incentive) of the difficulty of getting a job" is continuous and there is no a specific period of time for the registration.
What are the main differences between " Hafiz(incentive) Searching for Employment" and " Hafiz(incentive) Difficulty Finding Employment "?
There are three main differences between the two programs:
1. Hafiz(incentive) Searching for Employment targets youth group (both males and females) within the age group from 20-35, whereas " Hafiz(incentive) Difficulty Finding Employment “includes older age groups from 20-60.
2.The financial Assistance of "the Hafiz(incentive) Searching for Employment" has been determined with the amount of SAR 2000 according to the Royal order pertaining to that, whereas " Hafiz(incentive) Difficulty Finding Employment" supports its beneficiaries with a decreasing financial assistance which starts from 1500 SAR to 1000 SAR.
3.The difference in the nature of the beneficiary of each program and what follows regarding the differences in the nature of the training programs and the employment services provided for both of them.
Will the beneficiaries of ,"Hafiz(incentive) Searching for Employment", who have completed the period of the program without getting a job, be transferred automatically to " Hafiz(incentive) Difficulty Finding Employment" or they will be obliged to register again?
it is not required from the applicant ,who have completed the period of "Hafiz(incentive) Searching for Employment "(without getting a job), to complete his information again because it will be completed automatically but in order to benefit from the "Hafiz(incentive) Difficulty Finding Employment" the applicant should apply for the program via the electronic file in "Hafiz" site.
Will the program guarantee getting a job before the expiry of the period of benefiting from the financial assistance?
In addition to the financial assistance for a period of 12 months, the program provides training syllabus that suits the abilities and capabilities of the beneficiary from one hand and, requirements and the needs of the private sector jobs from other hand.
In case the beneficiary of the financial assistance didn't get a job on the expiry of the period allocated for benefiting from the financial provision (after one year), does the beneficiary have the right to apply again for the program?
The beneficiary has the right to benefit from the financial assistance for only 12 Hijra months whether jointly and the program doesn't allow re-registration for any beneficiary who has completed the period of benefiting from the advantages of the program.
In case the beneficiary has obtained the whole period of benefiting from the financial assistance without getting a job, what shall he do?
In case the beneficiary has completed the period of the financial assistance (which is determined with 12 months) without getting a job, he will be able to benefit from other governmental programs such as social insurance, the insurance against temporary unemployment or the inability to work, in addition to the services of supporting the employment which are provided in a permanent manner.
In case the beneficiary has completed the whole period of benefiting by the financial allocation, yet he/she hasn’t got a job, what shall the beneficiary do?
In case the beneficiary has completed the allocation period which is 12 months without getting a job, then the beneficiary can benefit from the other programs in addition to the employment support services which are permanently provided by HRDF.